Saturday, February 18, 2006

Favorite

Talk about a sprout out of control, good thing Hercules is around...
This is an old favorite of mine, a collaboration with artist Earl Norem. He's probably best known for his work on Conan. I did a search on Google but could not find if he has a site up. I did find lot's of scans from his "He-man" and "Transformers" days along with some of his "GI-Joe work. The best thing about this piece is I got to keep the original. Earl did Hercules and I did the background and all the cool skulls along with the monster I can't remember the name of.... oh well.

3 comments:

pati said...

Wow... you can tell by looking at ur illo that it was a grrrrreat experience to do it along Norem.

It's really cool ;)

steve said...

Amazing Mike!!!

Anonymous said...

Woaw.. this dudes's heroic!